For every vehicle that has their repairs completed at Straightline Collision, the work done by the shop is guaranteed for as long as you own the vehicle or until lease return.
1. LIMITED WARRANTY: Subject to the limitations set out below, the Shop warrants that the Covered Services will have been provided to meet industry standards
2. LIMITED TO SERVICES: The warranty only applies to the Covered Services and does not provide any warranty on any parts, materials or other items used or installed in the course of the Covered Services.
3. NOT APPLICABLE TO PARTS, MATERIALS OR OTHER ITEMS: Any warranty on parts, materials or other items used or installed in the course of the Covered Services will only be pursuant to the warranty, if any, offered by the manufacturer of the parts, materials and other items and are not covered under the Warranty.
4. SOLE OBLIGATION AND LIABILITY: The Shop's sole obligation and liability under this warranty will be limited to providing or procuring corrective services to correct any Covered Services that did not comply with the Warranty. EXCLUSIONS
5. SPECIFIC EXCLUSIONS: The Warranty will not apply in respect of any damage or problems caused by or resulting from: a. misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, improper care or neglect, b. failure to service and maintain the vehicle in accordance with the manufacturer's or the Shop's recommendations, c. failure to take reasonable steps to prevent further damage from occurring once you become aware of a potential problem, d. any repair, modification or service by anyone other than the Shop or any third party that the Shop has authorized in writing to conduct repairs, modifications and service, e. lightning (or other electrical discharge), fresh/salt water immersion or other extreme environmental conditions, f. use of the vehicle for stunts, burnouts, street racing or motor sports activities or driving the vehicle excessively hard or driving the vehicle off of pavement, or g. accident
6. NORMAL COURSE ADJUSTMENTS: Unless the original Covered Services were not in compliance with the Warranty and such non-compliance gave rise to the need for the adjustment, adjustments relating to parts which, by their nature, need to be adjusted from time to time are not covered under the Warranty. These adjustments include, but are not limited to: brake adjustment, clutch adjustment, chain/belt adjustment, timing belt adjustment, ignition adjustment, headlight adjustment, steering adjustments, suspension adjustments and wheel balancing.
7. RUST: Any rust repair services, whether surface, interior, exterior or otherwise, are not covered by the Warranty.
8. INCIDENTAL COSTS: The Warranty does not cover any third party costs or services such as towing fees, car rental charges or travel expenses. OWNER OBLIGATIONS
9. PRESENTATION OF WARRANTY: The owner of the vehicle must present the original Warranty Certificate to the Shop at the time of requesting any warranty service in order to be entitled to the warranty service.
10. LOCATION OF WARRANTY SERVICE: Any inspection, adjustment and repairs made under the Warranty shall be at the Shop's premises by appointment only during normal business hours.
11. EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY: THE WARRANTIES STATED HEREIN ARE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTIES OFFERED BY THE SHOP IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SERVICES PROVIDED AND ANY INSTALLED OR USED PART, MATERIAL OR OTHER ITEM. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THE SHOP SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING THOSE THAT MAY BE IMPLIED BY LEGISLATION.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE SHOP BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCURRED OR SUFFERED BY YOU INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WHICH MAY ARISE AS A RESULT OF ANY FAILURE OR DEFECT IN ANY SERVICE PROVIDED OR ANY INSTALLED OR USED PART, MATERIAL OR OTHER ITEM, WHETHER OR NOT THE SHOP KNEW OF OR WAS TOLD OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SAME.
14. INJURY OR DEATH: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE SHOP BE LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH SUFFERED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, HOWSOEVER OCCURRING, EVEN IF CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE SHOP OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS.
15. MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY: THE SHOP'S TOTAL MAXIMUM LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY AND IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SERVICE AND ANY INSTALLED OR USED PART, MATERIAL OR OTHER ITEM, ARISING IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, SHALL BE LIMITED, IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, ON A CUMULATIVE BASIS, TO THE TOTAL OF THE MONIES PAID BY YOU TO THE SHOP FOR THE COVERED SERVICE.
At Straightline Collision we genuinely care about your car and the experience. Our first-time customers become our long term customers and friends from time and time again.
Our team of employees and mechanics are highly experienced. Their main priority is you, your car and making sure all of your needs and wants are met. Whether it’s our quick, quality and friendly service or the honesty and value we bring to every interaction, our customers are always satisfied.
Come in for a visit and get to know our team. They’ve got the tools, expertise, and ambition to help.